The main aim of Praca na Tak Foundation is consistent with its name - to create and promote initiatives which positively affect the employment market.
The Foundation seeks solutions through active involvement in the following areas:
- creation of conditions for new workplaces,
- preference for flexible forms of employment,
- creation of regulations that promote favorable conditions of employment for employers and employees,
- systematic improvement of professional qualifications,
- dissemination of the knowledge economy,
- labor market research and allocating public aid to individuals and entities promising to improve the situation,
- evaluation of projects related to organizational and financial support,
- building a friendly atmosphere at all levels of central and local authorities,
- assignment of system for communicating organizational and financial assistance to local government units,
- cooperation with non-governmental sector bodies,
- the use of modern technologies for knowledge management and sharing.
The Foundation carries out tasks independently in the area of labor market and cooperates with all people and entities interested in the positive evolution of the employment market.